Identity Preserved, Organic Whole Grain Fettuccine Pasta
Hard Amber Durum | Variety: Durum Iraq
Grown organically by Full Belly Farm in Guinda, CA
Our Fettuccine’s distinctive creamy, grassy and slightly nutty wheat flavor embodies the character of the particular kind of wheat it’s made from — Durum Iraq, a landrace wheat. We are enamored of the mild sweet character it lends to pasta. A favored Roman and Tuscan pasta shape, our fettuccine pairs well with rich sauces and ragus.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level.Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified, Kosher, Whole Grain