Identity Preserved, Organic Whole Grain Fettuccine Pasta
* Please note, we are offering the Fettuccine at a significant discount to you as the best by date is May 17, 2020. Storing any dry pastas in a cool, dry place prolongs freshness.
Hard Amber Durum | Variety: Desert King Wheat
Grown organically by Coke Farm in San Juan Bautista, CA.
Our Fettuccine is made from a durum variety beautifully adapted to grow in California's dry mediterranean climate. Desert King tastes earthy with walnut flavors, and the wide noodle shape makes an ideal match for heartier sauces and ragus. Or, allow the flavor of the grain to shine in a simple sauce of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, Whole Grain