Identity Preserved, Organic Whole Grain Fusilli Pasta
Hard White Winter Wheat | Variety: Patwin
Grown organically by Fritz Durst in Capay, CA
Fusilli ("spindles" in Italian) is a fun shape that holds sauces well. It’s adaptable - a flexible and flavorful pasta. We love it with all manner of pestos, chicken, fish, or cream-based sauces. Delicious simply with olive oil and grated Parmesan or in a chilled pasta salad.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO, Certified Kosher, Whole Grain