Identity Preserved, Organic Whole Grain Pipe Rigate Pasta
Hard Red Winter Wheat | Variety: Summit
Grown organically by Fritz Durst in Capay, CA
Pipe Rigate, shaped like ribbed “baby” shells, stand up nicely to the chunkiest and richest soups and stews, even as they soak up their flavor. An unusual and elegant shape, pipe rigate adds a nutty, earthy quality to bright pasta salads and baked pastas! It’s a shape kids love, too.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level.Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO, Certified Kosher, Whole Grain