Identity Preserved, Organic Whole Grain Torchiette Pasta
Hard Red Winter Wheat | Variety: COLR
Grown organically by Fritz Durst in Capay, CA
Torchiette is shaped somewhat like an opened lily to perfectly capture rich tomato sauces or meat ragus. Its ribbed surfaces adds textural complexity to a simple pasta tossed in cream sauce. We even love it with quality olive oil and a touch of salt and pepper.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified, Kosher, Whole Grain