Spaghetti – Premium Food Service Pasta with Hard Amber Durum, Whole Grain Flour
* Please note, we are offering this Food Service Spaghetti at a significant discount to you as the best by date is May 17, 2020. Storing any dry pastas in a cool, dry place prolongs freshness.
Hard Amber Durum | Commodity Grain
1. To improve an alternative to the global, industrial grain system that depletes soil, breads down wheat, and removes nutrients.
2. To restore a vibrant, local grain economy and the land on which it depends
3. To bring back the full nutritional potential of this ancient food, along with its flavor and cooking characteristics.
Our Food Service Pasta is made from conventionally grown wheat, unlike our Identity Preserved pastas. However, it is milled in the same advanced mill, extra-fine, and 100% whole grain. The small quantity of added Vital Gluten gives it a toothiness similar to white-flour pastas. The spaghetti is particularly special, made expertly with a beautiful look and outstanding flavor. It is Bob's favorite!
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Bronze Die Extruded: Creats a rough surface ideal for holding sauce
- Grown in North America, Milled & Produced in Northern California
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Water, Vital Wheat Gluten