Identity Preserved, Organic Fettuccine Pasta
*Due to high demand, we ask that you limit your purchase to no more than 4 boxes per order. We thank you in advance for this voluntary measure. ~The Community Grains teams.
Hard Amber Durum | Variety: Desert King Wheat
Grown organically by Coke Farm in San Juan Bautista, CA.
Our Fettuccine is made from a durum variety of wheat beautifully adapted to grow in California's dry Mediterranean climate. Allow the earthy flavor of the Desert King grain to shine with a fresh tomato conserva.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story. Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
100% Whole Grain, Certified Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Vegetarian