Identity Preserved Organic Whole Grain Creste di Gallo
Hard Red Winter Wheat | Variety: COLR
Grown organically by Fritz Durst in Capay, CA
Creste di Gallo, or “cockscomb” in English, is a medium-sized elbow-shaped pasta with a ruffly edge that increases its surface area, making them all the better to take hold of sauces, ragus, cheese, breadcrumbs! It is a particularly beautiful pasta that lends distinction to any recipe that calls for farfalle (bowtie) or elbow macaroni.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified, Kosher, Whole Grain