Identity Preserved Organic Whole Grain Spaghetti
Hard Red Winter Wheat | Variety: COLR
Grown organically by Fritz Durst in Capay, CA
Our spaghetti is made in the the same tradition as for chitarra pasta. Drawn through tiny square dies, noodles have a thin flat shape instead of the typical circular tubes. This adds more surface area, which means more space for sauce to cling to! Try our spaghetti with delicate ingredients, fish or cream-based sauces — and meatballs (of course!).
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: 100% Whole Grain Organic Wheat Flour, Water
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your box of pasta) on our site for detailed information about the wheat variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.
Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified, Kosher, Whole Grain