Identity Preserved Red Flint 'Floriani' Corn Polenta Integrale
Organic 'Floriani' Red Flint Corn Polenta Integrale (Identity Preserved)
Grown organically by Fritz Durst Farms in Capay, CA
Floriani Red Flint, a rare heirloom corn traditionally grown by Italian Alpine farmers, was carefully cultivated for the qualities that make great polenta. Floral and mildly sweet, this luscious polenta pairs beautifully with the rustic flavors of Italian food — earthy dishes of mushrooms, dark greens, and braised and grilled meats.
- 100% Whole Grain & Whole Milled
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Grown & Milled in California
- Identity Preserved (100% Traceable from seed to table!)
- Ingredients: Organic Whole Grain Polenta
Identity Preserved pastas take Community Grains’ commitment to transparency to the next level. Our 23 Points of Identity tells the whole story.
Enter the batch # (found on your bag of polenta) on our site for detailed information about the corn variety, and how it was grown, stored, and milled.